Pearl is the global leader in AI solutions for the dental market. For dental offices and groups, Pearl delivers a full suite of patented image analysis tools that power better oral health and financial outcomes. Our work culture is collaborative and rewarding for self-driven, dynamic individuals keen to advance disruptive solutions revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar industry. Backed by top-tier venture capital partners, led by an executive team with deep industry experience and a proven record deploying AI solutions at scale, Pearl is a rapidly scaling SaaS business with a commanding hold on the growing worldwide market for dental AI.
We are seeking a Sales Director to lead our strategic account sales program – with a focus on large domestic multi-location and dental service organizations (DSO) customers – who will advance Pearl’s financial goals and expand the company’s lead in dental AI by both achieving exceptional sales performance and exceeding customer experience expectations. This is a role for a high-performing, experienced sales leader with strong industry relationships and proven ability to sell to executive-level DSO leadership. We are only considering mature, accountable ambitious candidates who have a track record of success.
- Establish value-add relationships with all stakeholders of buying decisions with each customer to effectively position Pearl solutions.
- Continually build pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Create and execute business plans for each customer including targets and strategies for expanding sales of the full suite of products, and solutions while retaining the customers.
- Become an expert on Pearl’s AI offerings and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Deliver required technical/support information to prospective and current customers.
- Support strategic marketing initiatives.
- Document all current and prospective sales activity, internally.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and related documentation as requested.
- Participate in trade shows and marketing events in person and virtually.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to access and experience selling to C-suite leadership
- Proven closer: Track record of success and history of exceeding quota
- Strong recommendations from previous managers and clients
- Broad network and strong relationships with dental industry & DSO decision-makers
- Technically savvy: general understanding of AI and SaaS related technology and sales cycles
- Ability to work closely and cohesively with internal and external partners
- Dental-industry software/SaaS selling experience
- Proficiency using CRM
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel between 15% - 20% of the time.
- Trade show experience
- Hubspot (CRM) experience
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Talented, energetic teammates