Pearl is looking for an organized, process-oriented Product Operations Manager who will play a key role in Pearl’s international expansion efforts. This role will drive execution of rollouts to new markets––identifying early testers, managing relationships with early users, facilitating installations, driving integration issues to resolution, and collecting feedback. Candidates must be able to synthesize details and feedback into clear actions for improving processes and technology. Ideal candidates will take initiative, respond quickly and creatively to dynamic situations and show ownership.
Role within a startup with an opportunity for growth alongside the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage relationships with early adopters, testers, dental influencers and paying customers worldwide. Inclusive of initial communications, setup, management, collecting feedback and customer success.
- Own integration relationships with international OEM partners.
- Serve as a conduit between external parties and internal product and engineering teams.
- Interface with international consultants and employees.
- Keep key company stakeholders informed on progress & issues.
- Identify issues before they materialize and plan solutions proactively.
- Manage and update support portal (both self service and managed) with appropriate guidance.
Traits and Skills:
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with team members, customers and management
- Process Oriented
- Meticulously Organized
- Experience with Hubspot/Jira/Stripe is a plus.
- Competency in Foreign Languages is a plus.
- Willingness to take off-hours meetings to accommodate international schedules.
- 4+ years of experience in product management, customer success, or other relevant experience in the software industry
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
- Talented, energetic teammates