1. Open your Sidexis 4 application, then access the 'Options' menu by clicking the gear icon in the toolbar on the upper right.
2. From the options screen, navigate to 'General Settings', and select 'Communication Partners".
3. In the 'Name' field, enter the file name you would like to assign to the export file which Second Opinion will access (e.g Second_Opinion).
4. Click the folder icon next to the 'Mailbox file (SLIDA) field to define the location where your Second Opinion accessible export file will be saved (e.g. Desktop).
5. Enable the following options:
-Receives copies of new exposures automatically
-Integrate patient name in image name
6. Scroll down to 'SLIDA 3D' section and for 'Output format' select ".dcm".
7. Scroll back up to the 'Mailbox file (SLIDA)' field and copy the entire file path text.
8. Return to the Second Opinion setup wizard and paste this text in the "Path to Image" field, as described in Step 2.